FaithFamilyMarriageFinancesSteve's CupCindy's CupHome Ed

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

X Marks The Spot!

     I came across the phrase "Delight yourself" during my morning coffee time with God (found in Psalm 37:4), a part of scripture that I've read many times, but this morning it jumped out like the "X" on a discovered location that meant buried treasure!   
 
     My interest, then, was completely captured, my focus was desperately drawn, and my thoughts were instantly inspired.  How do I delight myself? and What does delighting myself look like?  were questions flooding my mind all day since. 
  
       I live in an age of visuals - I am a visual learner - and it certainly helps to understand a thing if I can paint an imagery in my mind's eye.   Sometimes for me it takes discussion with real people to stimulate my mind to create an image for real understanding that which I do not really understand.  After asking God for a little help, ok...alot of help,  in unraveling this mysterious treasure, and, to be honest, after putting much thought into what this first blog post ought to be about ... I had an aha! moment:

     Discovering treasure!... Just what everyone dreams of doing! I'll bring the "mystery" question to the table for a  dinner-time chat with my family I concluded.  And just the topic for OVER KOFFEE's first posting!


      The results of my findings will be in the next posting :)
                                      
Enjoying my kup...
Cindy



     
      

2 comments: