FaithFamilyMarriageFinancesSteve's CupCindy's CupHome Ed

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Oh Joy!

This evening I am missing my husband a bunch, and really, for no special reason other than...

...we are not meant to be apart!   

However, and as ironic as it seems, that is the nature of his job.  Our up and coming move will be beneficial as our residence will take place in the midst of his clientele basis.  Of this, I will be grateful when the time comes to live in smog, noise, and traffic...and no subtlety there!

Oh the joys of city living!

If living in the "Big City" draws our family closer together, then bring it on. 

- I'll take a husband's prayer at dinner-time over a picturesque view of the snow-covered mountains;  

- I'll take overhearing a father and daughter seriously chatting about life issues over basking in God's gorgeous natural planetarium at 7,500 ft; 

- I'll take a complete family's laughter when playing a board game over catching a glance at the mountain forest's quiet wildlife; 

- I'll take having my morning coffee with my husband over enjoying a cup in the clean, morning, fresh air;

- I'll take a husband's invitation to hop in the car for an eventful drive (through traffic no doubt) over a smooth getaway in the Rockies with not a car in sight.

I think you get the picture.  

Oh the joys of marriage!  And I mean it IS a joy!

    Enjoying My Kup...
                Cindy
 

No comments:

Post a Comment