FaithFamilyMarriageFinancesSteve's CupCindy's CupHome Ed

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Stone Soup Saturdays

The Lord reminded me ... again ... this morning during my time with Him of the verse in Joshua 4:9 that says, 
 
"Joshua set up the twelve stones that had been in the middle of the Jordan at the spot where the priests who carried the ark of the covenant had stood.  And they are there to this day."

On several occasions in the recent past I've been nudged to write about the stones in my own life.  I've written about a couple of them in a previous post ... Two Stones ... but since then I've been at a loss.  There are so many stones of remembrance that I could write about, but this morning the Lord guided my thoughts to a place in my life back in 2002 when He inspired me to write a 12 week devotional for a group of people.  If I heard correctly I believe this devotional is supposed to be unburied out of the archives of my computer and revisited again to share with you.  Therefore, on Saturdays I will bring to you what the Lord inspired in me those 9 years ago ... some meat and vegetables from God's Word, with personal stones to spice it up ... hence the name Stone Soup Saturday!  Sound appetizing?

Be sure to come back on Saturday to get your appetizer of what's to come ... oh and don't forget to invite your friends, and maybe even your friend's friends ;o) 

Enjoying My Kup...
                     Cindy 

No comments:

Post a Comment