FaithFamilyMarriageFinancesSteve's CupCindy's CupHome Ed

Saturday, July 23, 2011

All About Cats and Dog!

Either I've not much to write about today or this topic is consuming.my.life.  

derfs...(from Kitten named "Almond Joy" herself).

(YAY!  I FINALLY figured out how to post a picture!!!  So behind times I know.  Now maybe this blog will get a little more exciting ;o)

This is "Joy" tangled in computer chords seconds before trying her paws out on the keyboard.  (Opps..didn't mean to capture somebody's...ahem...underwear!)
   


 (Picture quality not so great I know, but what can you expect from a phone camera?  I'll work on that ;o)
 These towels were folded and placed neatly on the stairs.  Yeah, not anymore.  Notice mama cat named "Hershey" is paying no attention watching her two culprits "Baby Ruthie and Heath".  (Are you catching a candy bar theme here?)

And just when I can't take anymore of this kitty nonsense I find the following nestled near my computer desk:


Now they're precious, right?  Heath and Joy are enjoying nap time after having been fed.  


Hershey still has 2 more for you to meet:

This is "D.C." (for Dark Chocolate).  Soo tired from play-time.  
 And "Wonka"...still in play mode. 

Finally, there is "Millie" (the candy theme started post dog)
 our spunky long-haired Dachshund who is not so long-haired anymore...and she loves it!  She loves tolerates her kittens as well.  

 I'm a bit attached to all these creatures, but sadly, the kittens.must.go.  After 7 weeks of nurturing and feeding them, playing and traveling with them  (and yes, I know, we should have never named them...), one dog and one cat ... and well, four of my own race is enough in this little world of mine to clean up after live with.  Wouldn't you agree?  So within this next week I suppose my house will become less active...

except for the dog-eating-cat's-food issue!

For one last bit of cuteness:
 Wonka  finally wound down...in the trash basket ;o)


Enjoying My Kup...
               Cindy 

2 comments:

  1. KITTENS!!!! I would so love to take one or two or all of your kittens, but sadly, you are there and I am in MN. (Not to mention that we are at our 2 cat maximum).

    Good luck finding them loving homes!

    P.S.: I have been lurking here in the shadows for a couple months now and want to say thanks for sharing your life and faith.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dora! Thanks so much for "lurking" around my neck of the woods. I appreciate your interest ;o) The kittens have been a blast to have, but now they are feisty and a hand full...not to mention a tad bit more stinky now that they are "growing up". I would love to keep them...ok not all of them, but one or two...but mama cat will have to do.
    Hope to see around here again!
    cindy

    ReplyDelete