FaithFamilyMarriageFinancesSteve's CupCindy's CupHome Ed

Thursday, August 18, 2011

My Going's On...

Lately my posts have not been nearly as personal as normal.  Lots on my mind and keeping busy because of this.  So here are a few snippets of my going's on...


This is one of my 9 nieces (the youngest in fact), whom I've been spending much of my time with...

Isn't she a doll?!

This here is one of the 6 felines in which has been taking up much of my time and energy...

Want some cuddle time?

Ya thought we got rid of them didn't you?  We attempted to...I promise we did...however that didn't work out.  Instead, we kept them one.and.a.half.more.weeks.longer!  And yesterday was the end of that time period...

"Wait..what?!"
 Bye-bye kittens...I did enjoy you...I promise I did...but you grew...and you claw...and you climb...and you poop (and when there's 6 of you...well you know!) ... and you eat real food now .. $$$ ...just sayin'.  


"Well then...zzz"

In between babies and kittens I've been stretching my creativity in the sewing department...


Partly finished couch cover!
And the paint department!


One day the Lord gave me a vision (yes He still does this) ... and then an impression (He still gives these too) to paint it.  This is the product ...
Those are wings...if you were wondering


And while all these activities were happening one of the most beautiful of God's creations bloomed in my own backyard...




Let's get a closer look...


yellow, red-speckled canna-lily
Gorgeous eh?


And then today I craved something lemony...so I made this...


still baking
now cooling
slice of lemon pound cake anyone?
It is yummy and very lemony ;o)  


That's all folks!

Enjoying My Kup...and Cake!
                                          Cindy
                  


No comments:

Post a Comment