FaithFamilyMarriageFinancesSteve's CupCindy's CupHome Ed

Friday, January 27, 2012

And Yet...

"Joy comes with the morning".  

My eye caught this statement written on the desk that my computer is sitting on, and it dawned on me that this describes the beginning of 2012 coming out of this challenging past year of 2011 for me personally... 

A year of failed relationships, which resulted in a broken heart...mine, physical pain, and two huge moves which put my family living in 3 states in one year...the 3rd of which we landed on the last day of the  year, and of which we now reside.   

On the other hand, the triumphs and joys that did occur filled the holes where the failures and pain did not...praise God!  In Him there is refuge ;0)


Joy does come with the morning...and so do new mercies.

We are now in Marsing, Idaho ministering at a children's home called Hope House.  If you're interested you can find the story behind the ministry at www.ahome2come2.com.  

God is so good and faithful to have led us here on December 31st, 2011.  Packing during Christmas season is not a recommended task to follow, but I have to say that the family event that took place at our home on Christmas evening was a fabulous one to remember.  

Thank You, Lord for that "stone of remembrance"! 

Two days after that event we packed the kitchen and the Christmas deco (because everything else was already in boxes) and into the Uhaul Budget Truck it went...and on the road again we were off on another adventure!

I will not be sharing much about what we are doing here or updating in detail on this blog (or maybe I will, who knows); however, if you'd like to be on our mailing list for receiving an update/support/prayer letter on a quarterly basis please email me your mailing address at cindysmusicpassion@gmail.com and I'd be happy to add you on the list. 

Steve and I and the girls are extremely happy and at peace here at Hope House.  It sums up all the experiences we've had from the time we were kids through our ministry journey ... the opportunities the Lord gave us to learn and be used by Him...


And His JOY comes with the morning.  A new day has dawned, a new year has arisen, a new season is coming to bloom in the life of the Davis Family.


EnJOYing My Kup...
                             Cindy

1 comment:

  1. I'm so happy that you are here in Idaho and so close to us! We are in Nampa and would love to reconnect over dinner! Give me a call, 353-1606
    -Steve Swihart

    ReplyDelete